Yes I Can!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fob problems

Oh I was already to post my accomplishment with the Tulip fob when something looked crooked...the leaf! So Fred came right to the task at hand and voila, no more leaf!
It's okay..it won't take long to stitch back. I can not believe how nice this project is to stitch.
This is the back side of the fob...remember when I started this I thought I would not like the initials/date to be in the same outline gray...well, I did not stitch them on the needle book ...yet... but do like the hint of them here. All in all, I think this is going to look very nice...once I get my leaf back in and the flower added.
It was nice to have you stop by, I hope you have a great day and weekend....see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. I really look forward to seeing you work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I choose more smalls for the January challenge? I like all of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My dh said we might have to travel to AZ this fall to pick up a part for a truck he's restoring. My first thought was - "I know someone in AZ!" :-) Any good stitching stores in your area??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fred needs a girlfriend so he stops visiting you! This is looking great!

    ReplyDelete