Yes I Can!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I have finished stitching my challenge pieces.......!

I did it...I really did! All my challenge pieces are finished. I do have some final touches to do on a few, but all the stitching is completed. I am thrilled and imagine it is only July and we had the whole year to accomplish this.
So without further ado....
I just need to pick out a frame.....

I will definitely need to have spacers because of the button. Isn't it a nice porcelain button?  I love the texture of it.
Now that I have finished all the design stitching, I will concentrate on  few that need the final completion . Pillows and frames and assembly. I really must thank all of you who have cheered me along these past 7 months.....your emails and comments have really been wonderful. I will continue to post here until the final completion.
In the meantime, I will be looking in on your blogs to follow your progress. Thank you for stopping by today.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Gracie! Each piece is more beautiful than another, and nothing has been an easy stitch. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Congratulations on the finishing of all your challenge pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! Finished with the January Challenge already! I am almost finished with #11 and looking forward to my last project too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a quick and detailed stitcher! Your pieces are gorgeous. Congrats on finishing the challenge already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, on all your finishes. You truly have talent and all your stitching projects have been wonderful to look at. I love this last piece and the button really makes the final touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo hoooo happy dance :) its beautiful and that button is fab :) can't wait to see all the other finished finishes :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done...love this piece and that button is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely finish Gracie! I think I had as much fun following your progress as you had stitching all of your wonderful pieces. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Want to work on some of my challenge pieces now?? =) Just kidding. That porcelain button is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful and love that button! Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is beautiful! Congratulations on finishing all your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Congratulations of getting them all finished!
    Love the button...

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats!!! I followed the link in your comment!!!! You finished early!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulation!!!!Bellissimo
    Saluti Raffaella

    ReplyDelete