Yes I Can!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Subtle are the beads----

Sometimes the beads added to a project are so shiny and vibrant. Not so with this piece.....
They are a very pale lavender color....but I like them.

This portion of the piece is complete. I am taking a break today from it.....just because......
When I began this Challenge, I thought to myself ---how will I ever have so many working pieces at a time---how will I ever finish them. Now I find that I am almost done and the year has not come to the end yet. I will miss this whirlwind of activity. It has been fun and interesting to follow others on this mission. And thank you for cheering me on. I hope you have a nice day.........

2 comments:

  1. It is coming along just lovely. Sometimes just a bead or two really makes it special.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete