Yes I Can!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let the countdown begin

As I travelled through blog land, it was nice to read that everyone had a wonderful holiday. So, now, we begin not the countdown to Santa....no....we begin the countdown to Crazy Challenge! I am so ready! If anyone is hosting a special blog for this, let us know so we can post it and follow you there......I have a few posted at my sidebar....be sure to check them out. If you are participating anyway, leave me a note so that I will jot it down.Thanks for visiting today......

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to starting this too! Roll on Jan 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to incorporate my January Challenge project updates into my regular blog. So if you are following atwillowtreepond.blogspot.com
    you will see how things are progressing. I have already made a few changes to my list, so I will post about that soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay only a couple more days til we can all start! I need to get my butt into the LNS I still need some fabric for a couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally picked out my 15 projects to stitch. I haven't updated my blog yet, but will try to soon! debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete