Yes I Can!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My solution


As many have mentioned..how to organize this Crazy project?! Well, I found my solution at Staples. These clear plastic envelopes that fit into a binder are how I plan to keep things in order.
They are inexpensive and fit into a binder....speaking of which, the store had a clearence table by the registers and there were these binders for 50 cents! I really like the way you can clearly see what is in each folder. the envelope flap sticks with velcro. Now, the task of getting out the label maker to mark each folder and split them into the 2 binders......that will be this weekend. I will be ready to start the posts on January 1st.
Thanks for stopping by....

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea...and we have staples!!! WOOT WOOT. I think I may head over there today or tomorrow and pick me some of them up. Thanks for sharing your idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous solution! I think I'll check them out tomorrow when I'm in town! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful idea. Wish I had thought of that. Wouldn't take up as much room as my boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea. You can remove the one you are working on and replace it when you are finished. Keep everything neat and tidy and you can see the contents. Thanks for sharing such a clever idea. Good Luck with the crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! Sure is better than my ziplock bags in a plastic storage bin. I may have to check out Staples myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, think I might have to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete