Yes I Can!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bella~~~~


So many times we stitch on a piece that we really love...this is Bella. From the first time I saw the pattern I knew I had to have it....then it took back seat to others. When this challenge popped up, it was a sure thing that Bell would finally get stitched. I have finally gotten the outside of the motif area completed....
Next is to start the corner blossoms. This back side is less busy than the more decorative front, but it is lovely anyway. I will also try to work on one of the others in the challenge...but which? and when? and.....
If you visited at my other blog you will have read my days schedule leaves little time for much else. But for me, a day without needle in hand is missing something....it is relaxing, it has always been my escape/therapy and a need for me. You know what I mean. I always try to make time for even a few stitches everyday. Thank you for your kind words and visits and most of all your friendship. Have a beautiful day.

7 comments:

  1. Coming along beautifully. Hope you find a little bit of time to stitch. Have fun with your friend and at your meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking very nice! you'll be done in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching so far, it will look beautiful when your finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful progress! I think I am as excited as you are to see this among your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet stitch, Gracie! I'm having a hard time knowing what to stitch next with so many options. I don't know if I should finish all my small ones and leave the big ones for last, or do a small and then work on a larger one for awhile, etc... And then when my Super Bowl Sale stash comes... Eek! I'll want to start all of those, too!! :-) What a dilemma! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a beautiful stitcher, my stitches never look as good as yours!! Your project is absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete