Yes I Can!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Lovely Bella

It would have, it could have, but it isn't quite finished..... yet.

Now there are 2 corners finished and the flower started on the 3rd corner. I plan to stitch more this morning as I do not leave for work until 11:30 am and it is only 7:30...so I do have time to get in some stitches. I have the advantage of getting up early, a quiet house and time....yes time for me...I hope you all have time for yourselves.
Well, I really want to get back to the corner stitches, so I will chat with you tomorrow....so glad you stopped by. Have a wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. It gets prettier and prettier! What a wonderful way to spend your morning hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I can't wait to see it all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see Bella grow. It's such a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll get this done before you know it! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete