Yes I Can!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update for #1

Well, still having issues with our air/heat conditioner...but I do have a progress picture on Snowberries from day 1....seems like ages ago!
This is going to be finished into a pincushion...a puffy kind...I can picture in my minds eye.
It is hard to tell, but the white stitches in toward the center have blended filament..nasty to work with, but adds a lovely sparkle. I can't wait to add the beads!
Can you believe the nutty weather around blog land? Arizona is in a freeze...not comfy at all, especially when the heat is not working! Yes, I said heat...once in awhile we do need to use heat...not air-conditioning....waiting for an estimate to replace the unit. I am seeing $$$$ not stitches right now. Well, have a good day....I will be at work for a few hours this afternoon, so back to some stitching and a hot cup of tea.....

2 comments:

  1. South Carolina should not be cold either but it is. Lucky for me my heat unit is working! Hope you get yours undated without too much expense.

    Love the update on you stitch piece. Blenders are lovely to look at on the finished project but they are not fun to work with.

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good so far, hope you get your heat unit sorted out and it doesn't run tu much $$$$$$

    ReplyDelete