Yes I Can!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just about there....

I really had planned to have this completed...just do not know what happened...but look....
It's at the final stages...next is to stitch front to back...but I want you to see the bees...

one of 2 that are in the center...little gold bees...how about these...

one of 4 that are created with a glass bead and stitches...I love them. I can't believe I have not finished this yet...but, I guarantee it will be completed tomorrow! 
Well, I really must hustle...got to work today and I am never going to be on time if I do not get a move on.....have a wonderful day...see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!! This is just amazing! I love the charms and beads. What a treasure you are making!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! I am anxiously awaiting to see the finish. Those beads are so cute. I am absolutely in love with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Grace!! Add another finish to the checklist! How many of your challenge have you already worked through and it's only February! Maybe you should have done 30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this beautiful piece. I have not ye tried to construct a biscornu but do find them interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say this is my favorite piece that I have seen done yet. I am so happy that you keep posting pics of it.

    ReplyDelete