Yes I Can!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Milady is almost...

I decided to work on my stitching after our ride yesterday....posted at my other blog. I am determined to finish Milady's design and be done with the tiny stithes...
It is looking very nice....there are two motifs to add to the bottom crown and then the border.

Of course I am still with Bella....there is a sweet lady bug to add to the top right...but I wanted to get the flower on and connect it to the hive ...coming along nicely.
Well, it is time to take out the wash and put in another...then outside to stitch....have a wonderful day, and as always, so happy you visited with me today.

4 comments:

  1. Bella must be a joy to stitch on. It's such a pretty design. I envy you your stitching outside. I think I need to come for a visit!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over all the tiny stitching you can do. I don't think I could ever do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fascinated by your over one stitching. Very special.

    ReplyDelete