Yes I Can!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Challenge update for #8

Day 8 pick...Always and Forever
I really like the way it is looking. I know it is hard for you to tell, but the thread is pastel...pink, blue, grey and the linen is a little more toasty than pictured. I will try for a better pic the next update.



Well, I am ready for my Cheerios and a cup of tea...out to the hairdresser for a cut today. I am not sure if I will stitch on this or pick one of my others today...
Glad you stopped by today...

3 comments:

  1. It's really looking pretty. Whats the wood tool above it? I really like that

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet your haircut didn't hurt as bad as my dentist appt! lol

    Sorry, but with my computer - I can barely tell the colors. I'm sure it is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looling good so far, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete