Yes I Can!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

Today's project was purchased from a sale....not sure where! I like band samplers and this has some nice stitches. There are beads that came with this as well as a small charm, will be added at the end of my stitching.

The progress I made yesterday really pleases me. She is coming along nicely. There are beads on this one also...I always save them for last. They will be in her halo, neckline and down the front of her gown. What do you think of her?
Thanks for all the good wishes...they really must have helped as I feel much better today.
off to work later this morning and won't be home until after 6pm so not much stitching today. The only progress will be what I am able to do this morning. So happy to chat with you and I will be visiting you soon....

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty pattern you'll be starting today! And just look at all you completed yesterday! Good for you! I haven't picked my start for today. Need to update my blog from yesterday first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh shes really pretty can't wait to see her with the beads added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, she is beautiful and I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie, Love your progress. I can't wait to see the band sampler start. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracie, your progress on grace is fantastic. Love your pick for today, I can not wait to see what you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracie, She's beautiful!! She will be amazing when she's finished!! I can't wait to see her!!! I love your new sampler!! Its very very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - I have finished this one (JN's Garden Party) - and I LOVED it! - I can't wait to see yours finished. Keep it up with your 15 - I am already exhausted :-D

    ReplyDelete