Yes I Can!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4

Here it is day 4 and another start.

With My Needle and Thread...Sewing Bird Pinkeep
I did make a change this morning....I decided to stitch on Toasted Almond 28ct Cashel Linen instead of the flax color. the threads are as listed, DMC. This is stitched with 1 strand over 1...not what I am used to doing, but I am enjoying it...so far.

I thought I would have gotten more stitched yesterday, but errands to the grocery store for food and such got in the way. A bit of housework was thrown in and then a chat on the phone with sis Linda back in Rhode Island...well, all that let the steam out of my engine for stitching.
The top of her head is looking good. I really like the DMC garnet color....

Well, time to get back to my stitching and finish my coffee. I am so pleased you visited today...I will be stopping by your place to see your progress later.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful start! Keep on stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern! Over 1, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful start, don't you love when life gets in the way of our stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over 1? No thanks! Beautiful start. Isn't it weird how phone calls just take out of the mood for stitching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so much fun to follow your starts here on this blog.

    ReplyDelete