Yes I Can!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12

Can you believe we are almost to day 15! Wow...this has moved right along. For today, I will be working on.....
It is a Hardanger Heart Charm Kit
It really is a nice small project...for a change! I may even get to finish it today. It was from my monthly stitch group For Sale Stash table. My friend Ziz spotted it before I did and brought it over to me and I knew she was right. I was going to want it.

I really did not accomplish much yesterday by way of stitching. You know, some days are just ho hum...that was yesterday. I never even left the house...not even to take Zoe out. Dennis did that.  Well, let me show you what I did or better yet how much I did not do....

I decided to start both the front and the back of the biscornu since they are the same. Usually when I have made them, they are different designs on each side. I just did not feel like working on it and I have learned from past experience, that when that is the thought...put it away. So I did.

I have had a few questions about the background of my starts pictures....it is a lovely table topper that my mom made for me. I plan to post some pictures of her work after the 16th...when I get back to some normal stitching. Well, I guess that is all for now. I will be making my visits later this morning. I  have to get to the Post Office to mail out a package to my sis Lyn but other than that I have no plans. Maybe Dennis will go with me to get an Italian grinder from Cousin's Subs....tonight he is making Chicken Saltimbocca....oh he is such a good cook.

2 comments:

  1. wow, you are so talented, I don't think I could ever learn how to do that. I can't wait to see this done. I hope you will keep posting pics of this.


    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of your starts for the 2011 Challenge! I can't wait to see some of the finishes!

    ReplyDelete