Yes I Can!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9

Well, I really enjoyed yesterday's start...did have to work for a few hours, then out to buy a new computer keyboard...then to get something to eat as Dennis just did not feel like cooking. I have mentioned that he does the cooking...didn't I? Very good he is I will add.

Here is what I did stitch...

The Waterlilies thread is light...sorry it is not as good a picture I thought it was..but it will do for now. I am really pleased with my choice...very pastel pink..pastel blue and such...where they got the name Tobacco I could not even guess.


Now, for today's pick...
I am looking forward to making this pretty needle keep and fob. I chose Lakeside Linen 36ct Vintage Maritime White. Not sure what lining fabric yet...and I still have to get the wool flannel for the inside. I have plenty of time for that!

Well, I am feeling hungry..so I will scramble an egg with toast I think and a cup of tea....I do cook a few things you know. After all, you do not expect him to be up at this time do you... glad you stopped to see what I have been up to. After I have breakfast, I stop by to visit ...put the kettle on......

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that's going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching...you are very motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's pick is really pretty. I need to go pick something for today.

    ReplyDelete