Yes I Can!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finally...we can start

I felt like I have been waiting forever to be able to start this Crazy Challenge! Well, here is what I am starting with today and I will post a picture later of how much I accomplish today. I will be out to work in the real world for a few hours this day, so I will be a bit limited on the stitching.
This is Snowberries by Just Nan. the linen is from my stash so I do not have any info except that it is 28 count. the threads are DMC as suggested.

7 comments:

  1. That's a cute pattern. It should work up pretty quickly! Too bad you have to go to work -- don't they know you have to stitch???

    Happy New Year-Good luck on your challenge!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Gracie! What a nice project to start off on! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I have to start my first one this afternoon after my dh and I go shopping. :-) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice for day 1, have fun stitching later when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project is both pretty and a manageable size!

    ReplyDelete