Yes I Can!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5

Here is my start today...aptly named Grace. I have wanted to stitch this for some time...

I will be using 28 ct white linen from my stash and all the listed threads. One nice thing about this Challenge, is I am getting to use some of the fabrics I have had for some time. Don't get me wrong, I love going to The Attic to find new fabric.

As for yestrday, I really thought I would get more accomplished on my stitching. But as I was not feeling too great, I am happy with what I did do....

1 over 1 when not up to par is slow going, but it is looking nice.
Hot tea and homemade chicken soup on the menu for today...with my late stitching start, I can only hope to get good progress made. Somewhere along this week I will need to do more on my Seasonal exchange piece.

So glad you stopped by...see you tomorrow here and I will stop by to see what you are up to later.

9 comments:

  1. So *you* made me sick??? Gracie, how could you???? Have fun stitching and recuperating. I'm going to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, Gracie. Great start with your 1 over 1 yesterday. I love your pick for today, it is in my to do pile some where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better and I think you had a great start. It looks like a very detailed piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that my cough travelled all the way across town :(

    All progress is good progress! I love all the projects you've started so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your up on your feet soon! The bugs going around this year are horrible! Your over one looks smashing! And Grace -- ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better soon, Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better! I agree about using the fabrics--makes me feel better to not have a big pile of unused stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon - I too am coming down with something, it's just that time of year. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete